Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice for this problem..please (Girlfriend trouble)?

So my GF went to this get together at her friends house near Van. City. Anyways, I couldn't go because I had work but just now I saw the pictures put up by her friend on Myspace, and theres this picture of my gf ex giving her a piggy back ride. Now the thing is my GF and her ex were never good firneds after their break up, and she always tells me how he was such a horrible guy and w.e. So this kind of thing shouldnt happen, like they dont even talk to each other at school but yet I see this picture? It just makes me wonder what my GF does when im not there? Should I feel all angry about this, or is this really nothing I should be concerned about. My GF told me that her ex was really controlling, and I dont want her to go back with him. Please I need adviceI need advice for this problem..please (Girlfriend trouble)?
maybe they where just in the moment.


they where in the same room so it was bound for them to speak..


better then fighting right??


so they became friends again but watch it cuz u never now his intentions toward ur girl.


talk to her show her how u feel n make sure ur there with her as much as yew can...


%26amp;%26amp; try to see what are his intention also

No comments:

Post a Comment