Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice with a problem!?

I am in Asia now with my family but I would rather be in the USA instead to live and work as I prefer it over there than in Asia. I also don't have a work permit here in Asia nor do I like to live and work here as much than in the USA. But, I only have 5.8 months of savings with 3.5 months of unemployment which would run out end of September 08. If I come back to the USA now, I have to start paying the rent and everything on my own whereas if I continue to stay in Asia, I don't have to pay any rent or expenses.... If I come back and use up my money and not able to find a job, I would have to leave the USA and move all my things back to Asia according to my parent... If I continue to stay in Asia and get well according to my parent, then I may be able to go to Los Angeles in June/July to stay in parent's house which is in LA, but I would have to find a job there. If I can't find one, I have to get out of the USA too... If I can find a job in LA and keep it for 2 years, my parent mayNeed advice with a problem!?
after all of this what exactly is the question!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment