Sunday, August 22, 2010

I would like some advice on my problem. A girl problem if you will?

i kinda having a dilemma, girl problems if you will. and i would like some help.





ok heres some details on the situation. theres a girl that i have been talking to for over over 6 months (we met right here on yahoo answers). she lives in Alaska and im in Oklahoma. she is the most perfect person i have ever talked to, we talked about a long distance relationship and we both agreed that it wouldnt work, but now recently i have learned that i have kinda changed her mind on it and she might consider one. but the dilemma that i have is that the girl that i really like who lives here (Oklahoma) just broke up w/ her bf and is now single.





so im not sure if i wanna pursue my old interest or wait and see what my Alaskan girl is gonna do. i just some opinions on my problem.I would like some advice on my problem. A girl problem if you will?
Well im thinkin the same thing...i once said before i will NEVer again get with someone long distance...n now i met someone the same way and hes willin to come see me in 2 weeks...im like u Wont, but he is....so i went bak to my old town n i saw my ex n i waz feelin wierd like old times where i felt like he was mine again....so i had to leave right away caz no y would i take a step back when destiny brought this new person to my life. so ......ur ex was happy for a while n now its ur turn....u never kno where ur soul mates at ....live life with smart or risky choices so u can find happiness....byeI would like some advice on my problem. A girl problem if you will?
You should give the ';alaskan girl'; a chance. You had interest in her before the oklahoma girl. be fair to the game... That is all i have to say. Im a alaskan girl so give the girl a chance.. you never know you might have a long time relationship..
you should talk to the alaskan girl about it, ask her if she were in your situation wut would she do, and you should think about wethir or not it is fair for her to wait on you when you sort of have feelings for someone elce, or the other way around.
The long distance relationship is going to be difficult, but it is possible. However, you have to be sure that she is the one you want or it won't work. If you want to try things with the old interest, don't lead the girl from Alaska on.

No comments:

Post a Comment