Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice on this problem, please?

lately I have been trying to talk more to a girl I like, lets just say it hasn't been working out that well in fact it was my fault because i became to clingy and i didn't realize it until she blocked me on facebook. Now here are my questions.





1. Should I go up in person and apologize for what i did and then remain friends with her?





2. because she blocked me on facebook does that mean she doesn't want to talk to me anymore and just leave her alone and wait till she comes and talk to me and apologize to her then?





thanks for helpNeed advice on this problem, please?
leave her. let her calm down and then slowly become friends with her againNeed advice on this problem, please?
When I block guys it usually means that I do not want them to talk to me. Also because I do not want to say ';no'; to them and hurt them and then I block them.





But let the time pass, do not try to reach her for a while and later you can talk to her again in a calm way. You can apologize if you want but just wait a while.
Let's just say your still following the same trend that got you here. But going up to her to apologize might help you out, or she may think you are just too creepy. if she blocked you that means you probably are bothering and if you ask her too personal of a question or you do anything that makes her uncomfortable than buddy you might be really scaring her.





Lay back and Lay Low don't creep her out. Show concern but don't be too involve. Relax give her space, give her time to breathe
I think you should apoligize just go up to her and say im sorry...and so on. if you wait for her to apoligize stop waiting because if she blocked you she might have thought you were obsessed with her or something or maybe a stalker. bu if you tell her im really sorry i was just trying to find a way to talk to you. talk to her and i promise it will all work out. GOOD LUCK!
u know what dont waste your time.. just get over it.. if she blocked u from her face book she must not like you.. just get over it and move on.. if she does talk to u then talk to her but dont apologize just talk to her a a friend and dont be clingy.. trust
Leave her alone. And if you really have to, try talking to her again in a couple of weeks or so. Just try not to be clingy.
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment