Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice(have heart problem)?

i have heart problems and i went to the doctor. They took the blood test and chest x-ray. They said me heart looks normal. I had to wear the halter monitor that records what is going on with my heart and i doubt that they'll find something. I'm only 15 years old and the nurse that gave me a halter monitor told me I'm too young to have this type of a problem. she said that four times... my heart starts pounding hard that is hurts and i can hear it soo loud as if it is behind my ear. i get really weak and i get chest pain. i can't take this pain any longer and i can't sleep at night. it is getting worse me because now the pain comes constantly, i will have it for the whole day. by the way i get short breath more often too which is unusual to me. i don't have asthma and never had one. is there any cure? what should i do? i know the doctors won't find anything, i don't trust them anymore.Need advice(have heart problem)?
Here are a few links that will give you far better information than you get from here. It good, free and from medical professionals


http://www.uclahealth.org/body.cfm?id=59鈥?/a>


http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/news/鈥?/a>


http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/symptom鈥?/a>Need advice(have heart problem)?
2 things to consider the first is that your not having heart problems but are suffering from severe anxiety and second and you are a little young for this but it isn't unheard of, you may be having acid reflux. I get it if I drink to much coffee. It causes symptoms like you are describing.
aww sory to hear that when your only 15 im 16 and cant imagine what id be like with that well try this self diagnosis site just click on the problems you having and if it contines get to the doctors and make them check you as there odviously is some thing wrong.


http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/help/bodykey鈥?/a>





good luck hope you get well soon =)
Are you under a stressful situation? You may want to research on ';broken heart syndrome';.
cool
Yes, my sister has this, and she got it as a teenager just like you. She had some name for the condition, but I can't remember it now. We call it ';funny heart'; as the heart runs very fast and pounds badly. Funny that the doctor doesn't recognize this.





My sister has learned to control it largely. One big part of controlling is has been the Atkins diet - not eating carbohydrates seems to help her a great deal. You can easily try that for a couple weeks. You can get a used Atkins book really cheap off of Amazon. It's called ';New Diet Revolution';.





Another book Atkins wrote is called ';Vita-Nutrient Solution'; - that you can also get used off of Amazon. Atkins was a heart doctor, and gives some advice about hearts and supplements.





I also have a little of the ';funny heart';, and I've been able to control it using magnesium and taurine which Atkins describes in his book.





Anyway, good luck with that - it sounds really bad. It won't kill you, but it will sure make you miserable!!
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment