Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice, got a problem with my ex boyfriend?

My Ex Boyfriend and his family are always moaning about the way the relationship ended but should i have to put up with it now that i have another man?





My ex Harry is a sweet boy and i really did like him and i thought he was cute, but Steve (my current) can take much better care of me. He is a big strong football player with muscles far bigger than harry's.





Steve had liked me for quite a while before we got together and he arranged to meet up with Harry to have a fight and winner got to be with me :). Harry objected strongly and kept saying and wrong it was or that is was uncomfortable for him. So i threatened to leave him if he didn't step up for the fight. (because i want a man, not a coward) So harry showed up and tried to reason with Steve but Steve beat the holy crap outta him and that is why I am with Steve today because he is strong and tough and every girl's dream.





Should i feel guilty about Harry though? He is threatening to take me to court but he is in the wrong because he keeps using emotional blackmailI need some advice, got a problem with my ex boyfriend?
if your happy with him who care what your ex family thinks

No comments:

Post a Comment