Monday, August 23, 2010

Need help and advice about family problem?

I am 12 and i have recently found out that my dad has been having an affair, and he also has had a baby with the woman, who is now 5 months old. My dad has been living with her and some days he comes home to see me and my brother and my sister. I also self harm which is very hard to cope with and i am trying to stop, i am suicidal sometimes and once i nearly tried to kill myself. My mum gets really stressed about this and most days i just want to run away, but im too scared to, i feel like i need a break on my own even if i stay in a hotel for a night or so, but i cant as im too young. please help and give advice.


emma xNeed help and advice about family problem?
the self mutilation needs to stop because no one wants you to hurt. its not right what your dad has done to the family but theres nothing you can do but accept it. have you tried sitting your dad down and telling him how you feel? there are counselors available at your school and you really should see one. dont hurt yourself, youre too young to be dealing with problems like this. you need to get away and talk to someone else. do you have a close relative that would let you stay with them for a little while? or come visit for a whole weekend? whatever you do, please dont continue hurting yourself. suicide is the worst thing thats ever happened to my family, and i promise it would be to yours too. good luck sweetie.Need help and advice about family problem?
I know how you feel, but hurting yourself will solve nothing.


me= grandpa, I pray for you and wish I can help you


your dad is selfish, he should have loved the 3 of you more than ANYTHING in the world, even if he is a wedower


try to be strong for your brother and sister, you can talk to me once in while


ya_shami@yahoo.ca


I have a girl who is willing to talk to you
Go to a counselor ASAP nothing more to say.


I will keep you in my prayers.
This is a tough one, you are only 12, and the situation is not good for you, sometimes adults do very bad things, and they don't relize how they hurt the people that love them, your Mom right now is also having a hard time, and she does not want to see you hurt, so why not try to help your mother, and the same time you will be helping yourself to become STRONG!!! life can to unfair but just remember things will get better, just give them time, nothing is greater than your life!!! Your friends can also play a part in your life right now, why not try staying with a friend or a relitive when you are feeling down, and you are doing the right thing ---talking about it. Good Luck
Oh Emma, I am sorry, the same thing happened to me but it was mom who left us %26amp; I wasn't quite so young as you. You must realize your self harm comes from not having the tools to deal with all this stress.





There are many counselors who are garbage %26amp; cannot help you - but there are some wonderful ones that can. Make sure to find one that you truly connect with that you can talk to.





Being on your own may sound like a good idea but it may be a better idea to go %26amp; stay with other family for a few days, out of the city or even the state if you can. Call up some cousins or grandparents %26amp; ask if they can let you stay for a few days. This is more important than school right now so taking a few days or a week off will not do anything worse for you than staying in this mess.





I encourage you to talk to your dad %26amp; mom about what is happening, it is brutal for anyone to go through, not just you, %26amp; your reactions are NORMAL, don't add on to it by feeling guilty that you don't know how to handle it - no one is prepared for this kind of loss.





Don't run away. Don't harm yourself. Talk to as many people as you can about this that you trust. Teachers, school counselor, church advisor, older friend, relative - even if they are not your own teacher or relative but you know %26amp; like them - tell everyone who will listen. That support system will help you through a HUGE portion of this pain.





It WILL pass sweetheart, although it doesn't feel that way now - things will get better sometime...but for now, tell everyone who will listen what you're going through!
I know its hard hunny but hang in there don't give up. Your mom and brother and sister need you right now. just think how much your mom and your brother and sister are hurting right now, and picture that 10 times worse if you were no longer around. suicide hurts everyone but you. its a selfish way out even though it may seem like the only way out. i had a very rough childhood too, and i tried the whole running away thing and sneaking out and girly let me tell you it really doesn't help. i ended up preggo at 16 and am now a mom of 3 and i am only 20. if you need someone to talk to you can e-mail me. i love to help people, and i always wished i had someone to talk to when i was younger. my e-mail address is best.mom.around@gmail.com and i have a myspace too. you cam look me up. i would love to try and talk you through this. once again hang in there, try to find something to get your mind off of it. or to get out of the house in a positive way. try getting a babysitting job. that always helped me to get out when i was younger. good luck hun. ill pray for you. e-mail me anytime you need too.
  • eyeshadow pencil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment