Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice about this problem.?

okay, well i'm anorexic and have been for a few years now.


i'm 15 years old, but i'm turning 16 on june 17


my last day of school is the 18th


and i'm probably getting re-admitted to the hospital on the 19th





i was in this same inpatient program back in february and march.


I HATE THIS.


i don't want to go back.





what should i do?!?!?


i'm 5'7';


when i got admitted last time i was 101 lbs


now i'm 106, but i'm going back inpatient because i was doing ';good'; for a while at 110 pounds and then started losing again





errrr.


i need help.I need advice about this problem.?
Okay i know that this may sound retarded just try and eat and keep it down I am 14 and 5';4 and i weight 97 I'm not anorexic but people at school tell me that i am and i know that I'm not. I eat and stuff but sometimes i didn't feel like eating and my mother bitches at Me just try this !


Dint go anorexic I know for a fact that you are hurting your body!


I know that you don't want to do that to you ?I need advice about this problem.?
as a recovering anorexic, you do need help, you can't fight this battle on your own and it sounds as if the people around you love you and are worried about you...I know it is a hard battle but you have support and don't have to fight alone, take the help and get better. If you need extra support try christianswithanorexia.com I have found great online friends.


GOOD LUCK
I would say thats a good weight for someone who is 57 inches....


but if the doctors say your anorexic then eat 1 fourth more than you eat now. Too gain some weight.


Then try to make mucsle.
just start eating all of the food on your dinner plate until you are full, not just satisfied. When you get hungry eat
You need to convince your brain that it is ok to eat food. It takes a long time to get over anorexia so you have to take it one day at a time. why are you anerexic,, peer pressure, teen stars of today that are skinny and you want to be like them....you have to accept the little meat on your bones. It isn't healthy being that tall and skinny. You have to learn that. Eat lots of fruits and veggies to get a lot of vitamins and nutrients and stop listening to everyone telling you to be a certain size that is not healthy. i am 5'2'; and 155. I want to lose weight but I will not starve myself to lose 25 lbs so I will fit into a smaller size. I have seen too many people on tv or celebrities (Karen Carpenter for one) who just wasted away. It's bad for your heart too. good luck with your recovery and I hope you are around for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment