Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some advice about Knee Problem?

Last Wednesday I did something to my knee in P.E (I am a sophomore in high school) and I missed three days from school laying in bed with ice on it and it started to feel a little better around Sunday. So, I decided to go outside and test it out. At the end of the day it was sore and I am having trouble walking again. I can't go to the doctor yet because I have state (oregon) insurance so you have to wait forever for an appointment. I don't really want to stay home again because I have missed so many school days already, but I don't want to mess my knee up more going and being in general discomfort most of the day. But I also don't want to miss more school. What should I do?Need some advice about Knee Problem?
you might want to go and see a doctor anyway...allthough u might have to wait a while. physiotherapy is also very helpful!!! what helped me quite a lot when i broke my knee was to keep it up. i also put on some arnica oil which i rubbed in. it heatens up the mussles, aleaviating the pain a bit. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment