Monday, August 23, 2010

Really need some advice on this problem!!?

For about a year now I almost constantly hear a weird noise in my right ear. It drives me nuts! It either fades or gets worse depending on the angle I tilt my head. Ive been to 2 dif doctors about it, and when they examined inside my ear they said i have fluid trapped (like an ear infection). Ive had an ear infection before tho and it hurt and was totally dif than this. Anyway the docs gave me antibiotics both times which did nothing. Does anyone know what could be the cause of this and how to get rid of it? For about the same amount of time I have also had enlarged tonsils.. not sure if that has anything to do with it... also, i am a smoker.Really need some advice on this problem!!?
Your question sounds more serious. I suggest that you should consult to expert for health advice. A service platform which may help to solve your problems is recommended to you. You can have a look at it at http://www.tcmdiscovery.com/publichealth/

No comments:

Post a Comment