Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice on a problem with a friend whos having a sweet 16?

My friend Cynthia invited me to be in her sweet 16. Me and her used to be good friends but recently have been kinda ';eh';. We were practicing for the first time for her opening show and she would repeatedly call me stupid because I would mess up on the choreography. This really pissed me off so now I'm basically thinking of quitting, but for other reasons as well. I have to pay a lot of money for my own tuxedo, and I feel like im being forced into being in it so I almost just wanna show her that she doesnt control everything cuz I hate when people try stepping all over me. Her mom was kind of excited to have me in it, and thats the only part I feel sorry for, but it's just not worth it, and it is embarrassing to just leave like that but cynthia just makes it seem like I need to go to the practices or else, even though she treats me like crap in front of her friends. I talked to Cynthia and I told her that I probably wont be in it but I havent made it official. Any advice?Any advice on a problem with a friend whos having a sweet 16?
Tell her to take a chill pill.





Say hey ';If you're going to be a ********* about it then I'm through';





Who cares about a stupid sweet 16!





Spoiled little pathtic cow!Any advice on a problem with a friend whos having a sweet 16?
just tell her that if she's gonna treat you like a butt wipe then she can find someone else to fill in for you. it's her sweet 16, not a (insert event that is more important than a sweet 16). if she seems genuinely sorry then give her another chance but if she isn't and you walk away she gives you a hard time because of it, she's not really your friend. you're right, don't let people walk all over you. you deserve better :]


BEST OF LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment