Sunday, August 22, 2010

Please some advice on my problem?

ok so here is the story i have an Ex who im still in love with but while we where Ex's her best friend asked me out (against some girl code or something) and i said fine thinking i just need to get my mind of my Ex. The current doesn't really show any affection after we went out for a couple months although she is like deathly attached to me some personal problems thrown in there and i go to help my Ex with some math homework at the library and i end up taking her to the mall by the library because she was hungry and i didn't want to be rude so we continued there and she kissed me out of the blue now she has told me that she still loves me and all but now im torn because my current doesn't seem to love me and my Ex still does i went out with my Ex for 2 years Now i asked my current for some space to think and get my mind straight and she got my Ex to stop talking to me to give me time to think and i don't know what to do if i go with my Current it will be empty for me if i go with my Ex i crush my current but gain something in the proses what should i do!!!





P.S My Ex is Dating right now but she will most likely leave him for mePlease some advice on my problem?
When it all comes down to it, you just have to ask yourself who you are happier with and let the other person know your decision. It is far better to choose who makes your happiest than choose the other because you feel bad.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment