Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need Advice about unusual problem?

Ok i am in a weird situation where i have known twins for a few months now. I am fairly sure that one likes me, but i am not sure because maybe she does certain things (like ask for my number, etc) for her sister. Normally i would just ask one out, but if i ask the wrong one then i cant go out with either of them. Or if I ask one and they say you should ask my sister instead it will be weird and look like they are second picks, but i am only choosing the one that i think would say yes and i like both of them a lot.





Any ideas on how to figure out a situation like this or advice? Just as a side note i have only a few days to figure it out and i cant spend a massive amount of time trying to figure it out. Thanks.Need Advice about unusual problem?
Twins! HA! All I can say is ';Good Luck.';

No comments:

Post a Comment