Monday, August 23, 2010

* I THINK I MOVED TO QUICK WITH A GUY, NOW I THINK I PUSHED HIM AWAY * HOW DO I FIX THE PROBLEM?? NEED ADVICE!?

ive known this guy for over 5 years, and i just got in touch with him again recently.. he is in the army, he is in germany right now, and will be going to Iraq next month. he wanted my number so he called me 2-3 times a day, every day for 4 days. he would talk about us moving in together, and he would let me drive his car, and he would tell me that he wants to have sex with me, and we would talk about my ex-bf's that were jerks, and he said he would beat them up if they messed with me, and he would talk about us going out having a good time and etc.. and then i left him comments on the internet saying ';i miss u, i'll be thinking about u'; and i noticed he deleted those comments.. so i started thinking negatively like ';oh maybe he deleted them bcuz he was embarassed and didnt want anyone to see'; so i emailed him and i said.. dont call me anymore, im sure theres lots more prettier girls out there, i dont think in the right girl for u, i dont want to get atached to quickly and then get hurt, i try to stop it before it happens, bcuz i dont want to be hurt. and i also told him that its only been 4 days and im already falling for him, and the things that he would say were so sweet and i liked it, but i am trying to push myself away, because i dont want to be hurt, and because i know guys dont like it when a girl moves to fast, plus i told him that i am going through depression and i am trying to better myself, and i should be worrying about myself and not others. so he emails me and says i understand i think, have a good one, hope everything goes wonderful for u, and hope u get things where they need to be, get better, have a good one. now i cant call him, he can only call me, so i have been contacting him through a site on the internet, but he hasnt been on in 3 days, so i realized that i shouldnt of told him that i liked him.. i shouldnt have expressed myself to fast like that.. my question is.. how do i fix this.. what can i email him to let him know that i am calm and cool.. i like him and i want to talk to him and honestly i would love a relationship with him.. but i dont know what to do.. i will try to keep my distance and not move to fast even tho i want to.. i DO NOT want to push him away.. and i think i might have already scared him off.. but how do i fix this.. i really need help.. i have never ever asked for advice on things like this before.. i am 20 years old. thanks for all answers. i hope u can get the big picture with some details i provided. * I THINK I MOVED TO QUICK WITH A GUY, NOW I THINK I PUSHED HIM AWAY * HOW DO I FIX THE PROBLEM?? NEED ADVICE!?
For a start, your question is far too long for anyone to read carefully through. I am guilty of that too so, you may not want to rely too much on what I say. One thing is for sure: you not only NOT want to push him away but you may have sounded desperate and that may have frightened him away. I understand all about you not wanting to get hurt [who does? unless a masochist] but it is not the thing we go about advertising because it is like advertising the fact that we are not going to ';give all'; in a relationship. Keep thoughts like that private. If you want to avoid situations that will cause you problems, why should he not also want to avoid them? Men are simple beings. Men like to think that they are getting something for FREE because they are so great. A clever woman feeds this delusion that men have about themselves and she manipulates them to her own advantage. Draw on the wisdom of your female ancestors since prehistory and set your ';tender trap';. Grab whatever little happiness life gives us so rarely and in such small doses. Nobody can give any guarantees up front, it is not like buying a car. Relax, let it flow and go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment