Monday, August 23, 2010

Help need advice with this problem!?

ok so heres my situation.


i had a thing with this guy and then after about 2 weeks he stopped talking to me and it was pretty obvious it was over.


so i talked to this girl i know about it, she told me he wasnt worth my time,and went on about how horrible he is.


then i find out she starts to date him like a day after she said that to me. ***** i know.


but then they break up about a month later and he comes back to me and we start to chill, then eventually hookup.


she found out like a month later and is telling all these people and ****, and she has a new boyfriend! why cant she just leave my personal life alone?


advice please? how do i get this out of my life and her?


plus i see her everyday in class. god this sucksHelp need advice with this problem!?
I think that you should confront her one on one in a nice way. You have to be nice or you wont get anywhere! Just be honest and ask whatever question you have and let her know you dont appreciate her spreading rumors!Help need advice with this problem!?
jus ignore her.
Just get the other ppl to beleive u


i am a peace freak so id think u should try to do anything to get revenge


And if she bugs u enough, talk to a guidance counselor or something
im not sure just if you hear her talking go up to her but in a non violent way and confront her and ask her what shes saying, y, and who told u this that should slove it if not srry
she is obviously jealous of you. just stick with what you are doing. eventually she will leave you alone. or you can take a chance and confront her about it. she sounds like a real ******. im sorry. just hang in there and i.m. if you need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment