Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice of relationship problem?

I've been living with my man for 3 yrs now and we have some good and bad times (mostly bad though). He has caused me to go bankrupt and has used my credit card without my approval on his ';hobby';. Anyways, I moved 3 yrs ago to MN where he lives and Im in a job that I completely hate and the job market is really horrible and there are no jobs that suit me. I was offered a job back in my hometown and it would require me having to move which is fine but I cant tell my fiancee' because Im afraid of what he will do to himself or anyone else for that matter. I plan on leaving with just a note and tell him that I moved out and moved on. Yeah I cry sometimes thinking about the good times we had but they were more bad than good and I dont want to marry him and live the rest of my life in regret. I keep expecting him to change but he never will. I guess Im not sure if I should take this job or not because of my feelings for him.. I know the end result is mine but what would you do? Help..Need advice of relationship problem?
uhhhmm...it's up to you but for me follow what's youre heart is saying..uhhmm..,,about his hobby..it is really not right to use any credit card w/o owner's permission even to you're own parents it's not right to use somebody else's w/o any approval..what if you're now formally husband and wife..you're not that sure that he's not gonna do it again..and if he's really a responsible husbnad he should not waste money on just his hobby...that's rediculous.he should just save for you future children if he's a right man...and about moving on a job,here's my advice..i think you should give him another chance or if really it's too much you have given him too much chances..just go..it's not good that you have to marry someone that you cannot stick with and who has many differences to your daily life..but if he really love you and don't want you to go he would do whatever and he will understands that you're not happy in your job..and you said you dont want to live a with him that full of regretion..so,just move on..because in the first place if you're in a relationship you must really know the guy first before you stick on him so that youre really sue that he is ure ideal man and he is meant for you..look at now,it's hard because you just realize it when you he was already you're fiance but it's not late..decide as soon as possible because you will just be dissapointed if it's too late..and you said you had alot of bad times,it's not pretty and you said yore always expecting that he'll change but not.what?u will jst keep on expect until the time will come that you'll realize that youre not happy with him but its now too late to leave especially if you will have a kids..there's so many guy in this world if he'll not change for you then,he doesnt love you..whatever you're decision he will respect it no matter wat..and don't leave with just a note..if possible,pls. try to tal to him in a nice way so that he can understand so that he will not get hurt too much and dn't talk to him at home PLS.try to talk to him where they are people..like mall,park or other places but not at home so that if he hurts in case there are people that wotld help you but if you really sure you knows him a lot then,you can talk to him at home..but my answer is if im you just go move on if you're not happy anymor because i don't want you to regret someday when you have already a kids..so,just follow when you can live happy...but,once again it's up to you...
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment