Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice about a problem?

(Anime Blush) I really like this girl.She is extremely cute and a otaku(A obsessive fan of anime,manga,and anime related video games) pretty much my kind of girl ^_^.But the problem is She just turned 14 while I'm turning 17 in 3 month and she is my sister's friend.Though I am a complete geek(None sexual) I'm not sure if it's ok to tell her I like her and ask for a date.(Vexed)Can someone help me?I need advice about a problem?
Hi Joel,





It is always difficult to tell someone you like them esp when they are friend of family. I dont think the 2+yr age gap is a problem as you have stated that you are not lookingfor a sexual relationship at this time.


I do think you should tell her how you feel but i think that you first need to spend a bit of time around her. you dont say if you and your sister chill together or if its just her and her friend. Try talking to her around the house about the things you have in common, then when your in the middle of a passionate convo about Naruto :) you can be like '; wow ur so cool, id really like to spend more time with you';,without freaking her out or putting your neck too far on the block!


This way youll get to spend time getting to know her before you officially ask her out!I need advice about a problem?
Hi Joel,


While 3 years does not matter as much when you are my age, it matters a lot to teens. I am sure she would be flattered to know an ';older'; guy likes her.


Ask her out as a friend, and when you are out, tell her you think she's cute, you both like the same stuff, etc. Take it from there.
She is too young to date, but not too young to be friends, and share an interest in anime. So just be friends for now. That is a big mistake most people make in relationships: They don't get to know each other very well before they become sexually entangled. You have your whole life for sex and grown up stuff! Just be a kid together, and enjoy each others' company for now. Don't pressure her.
well your sister might get mad. then also if you fall in love and turn 18 she wliil be illegal and u can go to jail and get marked a sex offender for life. It is up to you wether your feelings for her are worth the consequences.
It's a 3 year difference, not that bad. But when you're a senior in school taking the middle school kid to the prom, your friends might not think it's a good idea.
TELL HER HOW U FELL BE HONEST AND STRAIGHT UP MY BROTHERS FRIENDS HAVE CRUSHS ON ME LOL AND THEY ARE A FEW YRS OLDER THEN ME WELL JUST START OFF AS FRIENDS MAYBE HANG OUT AT PLACES AND IF EVERYTHING GOES GOOD TELL HER JUST AS FRIENDS THEN ASK HER OUT AS A GF
Just ask her casually to go grab a meal with you or something.


You've got nothing to lose
just ask her on a date as a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment