Monday, August 23, 2010

I really need advice! eating disorder problem?

Im 5'3'' and right now i weight 103-4 pounds. this is up from 88 pounds. im recovering from anorexia and im finding it REALY hard dealing with the weight gain. im not eating more than 1300 cals a day and im getting really frustrated that i keep gettin fatter and fatter. i feel like a huge pig and today i noticed my butt sticks out a ton.


i didnt exercise yesterday and i think that's why that happened.


.


my doctor actually wants me to reach 112-115 pounds and im TERRIFIED of getting up there...





can someone advise me on how to change my attitude toward recovery? i am very determined to recover and im already eating well for nearly 4 months but its just so frustrating!!


thanksI really need advice! eating disorder problem?
How old are you? Because if you're an adult and that's all you weigh, it's kind of scary. If you're a teenager, realize you're probably still growing. Also, I want you to know that I am a size zero and I'm a fashion model and I weight 112, so it is not a weight you should in any way be terrified of. And the fact that you noticed your butt sticks out is GOOD! Everyone is supposed to have a butt. I'm assuming you're a girl, and guys find butts attractive! Not only that, but it'll be a lot more comfortable to sit down on. But also, try not to look at yourself in the mirror sideways. I find that I think I look awful from the side, but from the front you will look great, you won't point out your butt or your tummy (not that you have one of course). Believe me, you are definitely NOT fat, and will feel so much better once you reach a more normal weight. Also, I weigh the least out of anyone I know, so if you look around, look at your friends, particularly ones that are comfortable with their bodies and have a lot of self confidence, and you'll realize that there's no way you look like a pig. I didn't mean that to say your friends look like pigs, but the average weight is way closer to somewhere around 150 lbs or so, so just stop thinking about you're weight because you're below average no matter what.I really need advice! eating disorder problem?
lmao your fine your actualy a bit underweight now.





im 5';4 and i weigh 114 pounds





im actualy closer to underweight then overweight and im a guy





chillax, im sure you look fine

No comments:

Post a Comment