Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice on a problem.?

My parent has a house in LA and said that if I go and stay in the house for 2 years, the house will be mine. But, I don't like LA at all and like to live and work in Phoenix better. But if I don't go to LA and go to Phoenix instead, I would lose the LA house and I also have to rent my own place in Phoenix. The LA house is worth a lot. But the problem is, I don't like to live and work in LA and like it better in Phoenix, AZ. I also worry about not able to fit in with the environment in LA and so would have a hard time with looking for jobs and I would need to find one in 6 months. So, what do you think I should do??Need advice on a problem.?
Why do your parents put a condition on it.





What I think you should do is tell them to sell the house and give you the money.





Why would they play games like this? It makes no sense. And why would they just GIVE you a very expensive house?Need advice on a problem.?
Think of it this way,


1. It's only 2 years out of your life.


2. At the end of the 2 years you will have a great investment that you can sell, rent, stay in. Whatever you choose.


3. As far as a job, what about becoming an entrepreneur and having your own home based biz? There are a ton of wealthy entrepreneur's in LA that started out just like you. If you would like more info on how to do this, visit my profile, check out my web address, and email me with any questions if you would like.


4. Phoenix will always be here. (I say here, because that is where I live).





So, you see. You have options and 2 yrs isn't really that long in the grand scheme of things. Also, just think how much you will be paid by the end of the 2 yrs with the value of the home. That is way more than most people make in say 10yrs or even more. Somethings to think about. :)
The first thin you need to think about is, what's going to make you happy? If you would be miserable living in LA, why is the question of living there even being considered? It sounds like you need to sit down with your folks and calmly explain to them about your feelings and desires. Be honest and open with them.





Remember that money will not take care of all your problems. It will handle the problems it can, but money in and of itself will not make you happy. I know a lot of unhappy rich people. Look at all the drugged up losers in Hollywood. Do you think they're happy? If they really were, do you think they would need to destroy their minds and bodies?





It doesn't matter what the house is worth if you hate living there. Ask yourself...what do I REALLY want? Decide on what is going to make you happy and then do that which brings peace of mind, joy and satisfaction to your life.





I'm reading a book named Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen. There is no way to read this book and not feel good about life. It starts with your thoughts which leads to good feelings, which leads to positive action which leads to attracting positive things in your life. You might want to check it out when you have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment