Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any advice for my problem?

I invited two of my cousins to go to knott's scary farm with me in October.


Both of them said yes, and my mom bought the tickets.





One for herself, one for me, and two for my cousins which makes it 4.





Now, one of my cousins canceled going, and her mom said it was because she was too scared.





So now i have an extra ticket.





Earlier, my other cousin who is still going, wanted her other cousin to go with us, if it was okay with me, but i told her i wasn't comfortable with her cousin because I want really like her going.


My mom already bought the tickets anyways.





So now I'm left with an extra ticket and no one to ask.





What should I do? Or, what would you do?


Any advice for my problem?
Are you sure you don't have ANYONE to ask?


I mean, if I were in that situation, then I'd ask a friend to go, but if you did have a friend you could ask, you probably would've done that already, right? So you pretty much can't do anything, sorry. To answer your question: What should you do if you have an extra ticket with no one to ask? Seriously, if there isn't anyone to ask, then you can't do anything...kind of common sense. So yeah, you can't do anything unless you like get a refund or something from returning the ticket. Any advice for my problem?
Although you feel uncomfortable, you should at least let your cousin's cousin go. You might get to know her more and you don't have to know her forever. Besides, you're just watching a movie with family
lockdown, thats the best answer ive heard all day. Erm, why is this a dilemma? ONE extra ticket, it's not like all your friends have dumped you. Surely you have other friends to ask!!!!
give it to me. j/k, if you cant find no one else to go along with you, try selling the ticket to someone who those not have one. :)
I would invite my best friend,,but if I did not have one I would tell my mom to invite her friendl,,,that way everyone would be happy !
Sell it.. Take a different family member. Take me. Do whatever. Maybe let your cousins other cousin come. You can never have too many friends :D
well you can give your other a way or let the other kid go
Invite a friend that you think would get along with your cousin and your mom





Or dont use the extra ticket. Its not a waste of money totally because you thought she was going but she cancelled
I would find a close friend to go with or maybe another cousin who is your friend? If all else fails, try selling it! Best wishes to ya!
sell the ticket or you have to have another person you would like to a company you
sell it on eBay or offer it to a group that helps underprivilaged/disabled kids.
Climb a tree and throw potatoes at gnomes.
I would ask one of my friends to go with. Everyone likes to be scared (well. at least some) =]
Give it to me
be kind let the other cousin go along.
i would invite a guy i like.


or just a close friend.


:]
dont you have a best friend
invite a friend
ask a close friend to go maybe? just take someone u think u'll have fun with :)
i dunno
i'll go
sell it, or ask a friend 2 go with u ... easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment