Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice on phone problem?

Well, I keep getting these weird calls and text messages from different numbers, sometimes I will get calls from different numbers and then when I try to call the number back its disconnected, or I'll get text messages from numbers I do not know or recognize and when I call the number back, the person will either tell me they did not text message my number or they will say they had the wrong number...so I changed my number about a month ago to kind of narrow it down, I gave it to my mother, grandmother, best friend, and my sex buddy..the next day I get the same type of calls and text messages, so anyhow the other day I text message my ';sex buddy'; to see what time he wants to meet up, he doesnt respond, and what do you know I get another one of those unrecognizable text messages, I text message the person they have the wrong number, he text messages me like ten minutes later telling me he will text message me when hes free, then he calls me like an hour later, and were talking and he puts me on hold and while I'm hold I get another one of those strange calls,I call the number back after I finished talking to him, its disconnected.. so yesterday me and my sex buddy fell out I told him to never call me, and the next day I'm getting the weird calls again, and last night I get the same number calling me even though I ve told this person she has the wrong number who does this sound like a coincidence ?I need advice on phone problem?
I'd dump the ';sex buddy'; asap. Then change your phone number -- yet again. And I bet the weird calls and text messages will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment