Monday, August 23, 2010

I Need Help Advice About a Problem i Have?

Well it Started Off With Me and this girl falling in love with each other i loved her she loved me etc etc.





Then just when we were gonna go out 1 week later she says she doesnt feel as strong in the same way Then she went out with this guy.





I got hurt but i got over it but because this guy knows i liked her he doesnt want me around her (he doesnt know that she feel in love with me)





She thinks he doesnt mean it that way even when i have full proof evidence saying it is that way and everytime we get over it we make peace he brings it back up in a week or so and we fight again.





I dont know what to do like i wanna bash him cause hes caused me alot of trouble and hes making threats but on the other hand i dont want to hurt my close friend (his girlfriend) like i've been pushed to my limits with this guy i hate him cause hes turning her against me bit by bit and i need advice on what to do cause honestly i dont know anymore.I Need Help Advice About a Problem i Have?
';Try'; your best to move on. If it doesn't work, here's what you do. Get a group of friends to plan an outing, but they are all in on this plan. Invite her and make sure she goes alone without the fag of a bf. Your friends slowly leave one by one leaving both of you together. Talk to her about EVERYTHING even about the way you think the fagshit is pushing her away from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment