Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice on this problem with family?

So there is this girl, real bad mental issues, not medical but for real serious issues. She gave her parental right to her 13yr old up, her daughter was raised as her sister and we let her keep comin around for her son, who my gram raised. Her son ran away again, now she mad because I said it was her fault for beating him and other things. My cousin, who has done me dirty before(stold my car for 2 weeks and left it at a hotel with the keys on the tire) are best friends now, but didnt like eachother before is getting scandelous, they took it as far as calling cps on false things.cps came and talked to my kids at school and came to my house, she closed my case and said the house was nice and clean. My daughter who has been in kindergarden 4 days is now scared and cries to not go to school because she dont want to go to the office again. These 2 females are doing this out of spite, she didnt bother me by talking crap but when she brought my kids in it and cps for nothing, i see it as she trying to hurt my kids cause she knows how much they love me, both their kids hate them for not being there and leaving them for drugs. Im no saint but my kids have always been taken care of by me and nobody else. I need advice because now im ready to do something and honestly, thats what they want because im 1 1/2 mo away from graduating mti business college as an administrative assistant with bookkeeping. Any suggestions please.Any advice on this problem with family?
You just keep doing what you are doing. Don't engage in their relationship or tactics. As for your kids I am sure the fear is more of the drama around the house. I would imagine their is a lot of ';discussion'; about what is going on. This stresses kids out. Take the high road and don't participate in the relationship. Talk to your kids and set the example of a sane adult.Any advice on this problem with family?
GET A PSYCHOLOGIST YOU PEOPLE AND PRAY TO GOD THAT HE HELPS YOU
i agree with the first 1
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment