Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice please- exboyfirned problem?

Why did I dream about my exboyfriend?


could be picking up mentally on what he wants?


I dream a lot about him day and night..


I do not know id he things about me too.


I want back my ex boyfriend and i do not know how to proceed.


We last time were meeting 8 months ago.


I was writing him email on new year to greet him and to ask him ';how are you'. he was replying instantly to me.


I did not expect he would reply to me !


I was greeting him on Easter he returns reply to me.


I do know he has not a girlfriend now and i do not want to be as a stalker if I will write him again...


but i really feel i still like him so much and if we discuss perhaps we can pass the misunderstanding between us.


What is your advice to write/call him to ask him more about him?


also i do not want to be hurt by him!


I would like to contact him on messenger when he is online!!!


Please advice!


Thank you!Advice please- exboyfirned problem?
If you can, ask him how he feels about you. If he doesn't respond within 5 seconds, tell him that you've been thinking about him a lot and that you want to get back together with him. It's best to talk in person if you can.





Dreaming about him means that you like him a lot, but you're not sure if you should. If you really feel that you want him, then go for it! Nothing is stopping you!Advice please- exboyfirned problem?
Let him go. You've got to move on. Your dreams reflect that you still have feelings for him, but it doesn't mean he feels the same. If he did still want to date you, you'd know it and not have to wonder about it.
Yes, you are still in love with your ex-boyfriend...





Here is what you need to do... Next time you send an email (calling I think it better), ask him out for a friendly cup of coffee or something similar just to ';catch up';. Keep it simple, though, so it does not openly appear that you are trying to get him back. When you do, just talk and see how it goes. You will notice rather quickly whether there still is a connection between the two of your or not...





Good Luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment